VEC is always looking for valuable subcontractors and add to our qualified contractors list. Each subcontractor is qualified by their project experience, past performance, insurability and most importantly, their safety record. Partnering with a subcontractor who share our same vision for successful project execution, customer service and responsiveness is critical to the overall success of each project. We are committed to establishing and maintaining relationships that work with VEC through detailed scopes of work and honest and open communication during the bid process, through job award and project execution.
All subcontractors are required to:
- Provide all basic company information
- Complete a subcontract agreement
- Complete a VEC, Inc. business prequalification
- Provide evidence of VEC or owner minimum levels of proper insurance coverage
- Provide evidence of safety program and history with detailed information on safety performance, programs and any accidents or fatalities occurring in the last five years
- Comply with and practice safety requirements of VEC's policy as well as policies of the Project Owner